Sunday, February 22, 2009

Treasury-share the love


On Friday night I sat in front of the t.v. with my husband exhausted from the long day of subbing. As we ate pizza and watched our favorite shows we caught up on the week together. We discussed how nice it was to be together for our third anniversary (he was in Iraq for the 1st two) and how much work he had done for his school classes. My husband tends to do most of his homework during the night time because well as he says "he can think" at that time. So by 5:30 p.m. he was sound asleep on the couch. I wasn't so surprised after he had been up for almost 48 hours--I have no idea how he does this I can't function after 14 hours!!
So onto the computer I went with my crocheting to do as my next step. As I made the round of emails, facebook, twitter, Ebay and then onto etsy to make sure everything was ok. After about 1/2 hour of doing all of this I wanted to see what all the etsy people have been up too. So off to the Treasury I went. I love the treasury because there are so many talented people out there. I wish I had more time in my world to craft but as it goes I don't. Just like the rest of the world I guess. Anyway when I got to the treasury it said 333... You know what that means :) Yup!! I sat and waited...and waited... and waited some more. before I knew it there was over 1,000 people on the treasury. I had never seen so many people on here before. As I waited I thought of a title I used and then it happened!! It dropped to 332..I waited a few more moments and it dropped to 331 and I was in!! There it was bright as day...TITLE__________ will be listed for 2 days. I couldn't believe it. I haven't had one in a few months because well A-I've been so busy and B- because its ALWAYS filled. So I quickly typed in my title and I was off to see who from the EtsyTwitter team I should add in. Above is a snap shop of the treasury but please please check it out for yourself before it gone on Monday 6 AM EST. Leave a comment if you want but let me know what you think!!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=41428

P.S. please check out the etsytwitter team blog because there were actually 5 that were from our team!! http://etsytwitter.blogspot.com/

No comments: