Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ETT Shop of the week: Rockis Supplies June 22-28

Deb "Rocki" Adams, of RockisSupplies.etsy.com, creates “handcrafted metalwork findings & jewelry in a variety of finishes using Sterling Silver, Fine Silver, 14k Gold Filled & now Copper”. Her signature pieces are Elfin Ear wires and they are stunning. “A couple years ago, when I was selling in my old Etsy shop, I made my own ear wires for my jewelry and started getting requests for my Signature Elfins. So, I started selling them in that shop and it took off from there.” What a nice way to get a start in selling handmade supplies!
One of the items I love in her store is in the picture above. Its title is "Gold Organic Hammered Heart Clasp with Jump Ring - Artisan 14k Gold Filled - 18 gauge". Its such a unique clasp. I encourage any who loves to creat jewlery to vist her store.
Follow her on Twitter: @RockisMetalwork


Read more on her blog: RockisRocknBeads.blogspot.com

No comments: