Friday, January 16, 2009

Welcome to my blog--here you can see what is the newest items I will be creating!! I currently have four projects going
1- is a blocks blanket in navy blue and leaf green
2- a scarf my mom wanted made out of fun fur in a beautiful blue
3- a baby blanket in baby pink, bright pink and white
4-a custom order blanket in a periwinkle and white--(you'll have to stay tuned for this one!!!)

I always have several little (ok sometimes big) projects going. When life gets crazy I take time to work on a project--if its a really hectic day I will pick something less detailed but if I'm looking for a challenge I go for the big and detailed project.

I currently have a web page through etsy at Jenco13.etsy.com where I have several pieces of my work. I am always opened to new ideas and look forward to what types of custom orders that people ask from me. Currently most of my sales are done in person through friends of friends or family members.

I wish everyone a happy and healthy 2009.

No comments: