Monday, February 2, 2009

Last week

EEk!! I am so bad about these blogs right now--last week was soooooooo crazy--2 snow days off from school, not feeling well, burned my arm making carrot cake and then my finger making eggs. Did finally finish Marley and Me which I had started about 2 months ago. Decided to go back to working on a the 99 square baby blanket. I have about 52 more squares to go--not bad! Anyway life seems to be so busy when you don't have the time. I apologies to the last week shop of the week--so today I'll give you both of the shops that have the floor from Etsy's twitter team. Also check out the rest of this blog I updated it with stuff from etsy and twitter.

Week of January 26th-- Shop of the week
PawandClawDesigns.etsy.com

This shop is very very unique it has jewelry from earrings to fun, geeky necklaces for “one-of-a-kind people with one-of-a-kind taste”. Her items can be shopped to anywhere in the world and has had her shop on etsy since October 2006. This shop has a very unique taste and would be perfect for that hard to find person's gift. (you know who I'm talking about we all have at least one in our lives;) P jewelry from traditional earrings to fun, geeky necklaces for “one-of-a-kind people with one-of-a-kind taste”. You can truly see that PawandClawDesigns.etsy.com poors her heart into every item she makes. Don't forget to check out this item--its my favorite in the shop! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17359763





No comments: