Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY ALL!! I recently was in a treasury and figured I would post it with my st.patty's day message. I'm the one in the top left corner. Yes its me in the picture I really love this spring green colored scarf with pockets in it. I made one for myself and I go for walks with it on. I place my house keys and other in it so I can go down to the stores close by. With the economy the way it is I have been walking alot more around town. I find this scarf helps to keep the little things I need to shop with so I can walk and not worry about walking with a pocket book. blah! I recently made one in a purple for a co-worker. She told me she loves the pockets and never thought about how useful they would be in a scarf. I love feedback like that. If you would like to learn more about them please let me know. This is my own design so please do not try to copy it.--Thanks--:)

No comments: